My winter holidays...

Share your experience of spending New Year's and Christmas Holidays...

Коментарі

  1. Speaking about me , my winter holidays was excellent.On St. Nicholas day I was preparing for the premiere of "Thumbelina" , which I played the role of a butterfly.Of course I was very nervous because I was playing on the big stage in front of a large number of viewers.Frankly speaking,I have learned acting skills , made new friends and the experience of real actors.
    Usually on new year's my family and I decorate the Christmas tree ,make each other presents and lay a festive table.
    I made a wish that in the new year in our country was the world , that everyone was healthy and our country prospered and there was a lot of happy children , like me.

    ВідповістиВидалити

Дописати коментар

Популярні дописи з цього блогу