Wednesday 01.06 - International Childrens' Rights Day!!!

Every child deserves to be heard, protected, educated, loved and cared of!!! Not just on this day, but every day of his life!!!

There is a time when we should heed a certain cause
'Cause the world, it seems is right in this line
'Cause there's a chance for taking
In needing our own lives
It seems we need nothing at all

I used to feel, I should give away my heart
And it shows that we are needing in there
Then I read the headlines
And it said they're dying there
And it showed that we was heeding a stand

We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start giving
There's a chance we're taking
We're taking our whole lives
It's true, we'll make a brighter day

Just you and me


Коментарі

Популярні дописи з цього блогу